« Home | My Grandpa » | Remember Oshin? » | F#&k!ng Bastard! » | Sunday Wooden Pegs » | Team Malaysia Lost But They Won Our Hearts. » | Memory Lapse » | Don To Earth » | Selling Myself on eBay » | We Will Defeat Singapore » | Spending RM50 In 8 Days »

Another Thursday

I didn’t go to work today. It’s a holiday today and I want to wish all those who celebrate Thaipusam a good journey in devoting. It’s something unique to see both Chinese and Indian people celebrating Thaipusam in Penang. I really wanted to try my hands on smashing a coconut but I woke up late this morning. Maybe next year…I hope.

I didn’t do much today. I and my girlfriend went to QueensBay Mall to watch Death Note 2…you might want to know that my girlfriend was the one who is paying. I haven’t received my salary yet, and the thought of getting any bonus is bleak. Looking at the company’s condition, I’m lucky that I still have a job today. We will see if there is something in store for us here before Chinese New Year.

PS: Have a good holiday everyone…

Labels: