« Home | F#&k!ng Bastard! » | Sunday Wooden Pegs » | Team Malaysia Lost But They Won Our Hearts. » | Memory Lapse » | Don To Earth » | Selling Myself on eBay » | We Will Defeat Singapore » | Spending RM50 In 8 Days » | A Smack On The Head » | Sloppy Sunday »

Remember Oshin?

Holding onto old memories is somewhat hard for us all. We store everything inside our head but without proper mental management, it’s just like stacking your burn DVD without labeling it. It’s there but you’re just too lazy to search for it. For majority of us, it’s almost the same way that we try to remember things. Sometimes when there’s too many burn DVD without labels, we tend to chug it away. Without realizing it, we are throwing away important memories that we have. It's either memories that brings smile to you, or the ones that just make you wept away. Why can’t we remember things forever? Why can’t we recall important memories like we open folders inside our computer?

Last night while watching TV (I don’t watch TV that much) I stumble upon a Japanese drama (not Korean ok) that triggered my brain to remember something that I haven’t remember for a long time already. I remember cuddling in with my brother in front of the TV with my parents and late grandmother. I remember watching a Japanese drama that brought mix feeling together. My late grandmother didn’t like the Japanese that much (her father was taken away by them when she was young) but she never complaint about the drama at all. For those who don’t know what I’m talking about, it is about Oshin...the Japanese drama…

I miss times like that, my late grandmother, my parents and my siblings. Thank you for airing it back again. It’s just nice to remember things that I thought I loss.

PS: If you guys don’t remember anything about Oshin…then you all can call me uncle already…that’s uncle puxape to you…

Labels:

HI IM DANILO FROM THE PHILIPPINES. YOUR BLOG IS VERY INTERESTING IT REALLY CAPTURES MY ATTENTION. MAKES ME WANNA READ IT, I LOVE IT KEEP IT UP....


YOU CAN ALSO VISIT MY BLOG AT: www.danilomalaga.blogspot.com

SEE YOU LATER....

Thanks dude, I really appreciate what you said just now. Wish you all the best...cheers!

Post a Comment