« Home | Selling Myself on eBay » | We Will Defeat Singapore » | Spending RM50 In 8 Days » | A Smack On The Head » | Sloppy Sunday » | GSC QueensBay » | I HateTelemarketers » | GSC QueensBay Mall » | Direct Flights » | A Game Of "Biji" »

Don To Earth

Oh…I almost forgot to tell you all today…I found out about Don’s blog yesterday while browsing PPS…He is 93 now and what really touches me when I read his blog is that every word he put inside his post are sincere and you just know how wise he is in his words.

This man has been through it all and he just wants someone to listen and understand his predicament. All and all it’s just interesting to read what goes inside the mind of a person who had live for almost a century now…he’s older then my grandparents and his words are just amazing…

PS: I wish I have a grandpa like him…anyway don’t worry about it grandpa, I remember you too…

Labels: