« Home | Team Malaysia Lost But They Won Our Hearts. » | Memory Lapse » | Don To Earth » | Selling Myself on eBay » | We Will Defeat Singapore » | Spending RM50 In 8 Days » | A Smack On The Head » | Sloppy Sunday » | GSC QueensBay » | I HateTelemarketers »

Sunday Wooden Pegs

I don't like Sunday that much…I like going to church but I don't like what happen after it. You know why…because tomorrow is Monday. Heck…it's no fun if you have to prepare for tomorrow. I've been doing almost the same thing since 2002 and it is just not fun anymore. I know that I just move to a new company (old news already), but the job scope somehow just fell into the same category like last time. I should have gotten marry so that I won't complain this much…yeah right. I'm not Tom Cruise you know…I look like Mr. Bean remember…

I'm really sleepy right now…I'm telling you the truth you know…I was so tired of sleeping all day long that I'm sleepy again now. Don't blame me for being lazy ok…I don't have any money to spend so I have to hibernate this couple of days until I get my salary. Feels like everything that I want to do needs money. I remember when I was young; I don't need any money to have fun. Just give me some wooden pegs and I can make a trilogy out of them. I used to shape them into an X-Wing Starfighter like they have in Star Wars. I used to play them all day long that my late grandmother though that I was kind of insane…you know what I mean…already an ape at a young age…that's me.

PS: Hope you guys had a great Sunday (^-^) Never mind about me…just being a little bit crazy now. Good night everyone…don't let the bed bugs bite you…

Labels: