« Home | GSC QueensBay » | I HateTelemarketers » | GSC QueensBay Mall » | Direct Flights » | A Game Of "Biji" » | My Little Sister » | A Little Miracle » | Late Monday Blues Buster » | Kena Tindih » | Jose Larrson »

Sloppy Sunday

As usual I went to church today. There's nothing much to do actually at home, so I went to QueensBay Mall with my girlfriend after church. We wanted to browse around but in the end, went to see Happy Feet instead (free pass).

I wasn't expecting much in the beginning but by the time it reaches the middle, I was extremely entertained. I guess that's why it was so hard to get nice seating for this movie, and we were among the earliest people in line before the counter open…

There was some alarming news on TV just now. Apparently there was a tsunami alarm being aired for those who are living at the east cost of Sabah. The cause of the tsunami warning was an earthquake deep within the see about 900km of Tawau. What is worst is that there were actually 5 of them. It's bad enough that the flood in Johor have not fully subsided yet now there are possibilities of another tsunami. Let's all pray that nothing would harmful would happen to those expected. Things are not the same as it used to be…living in fear I mean…

PS: MU vs Arsenal...

Labels: