« Home | GSC QueensBay Mall » | Direct Flights » | A Game Of "Biji" » | My Little Sister » | A Little Miracle » | Late Monday Blues Buster » | Kena Tindih » | Jose Larrson » | The *Bean* Factor In Me (puxape) » | Hi Ma, I Receive My New iPhone Today. »

I HateTelemarketers

Don’t you just hate it when Telemarketer calls you during important meetings? They even dare to ask you whether you are free or not and then proceed even though you said that you are not free. They would usually say that they just need a few minute of my time to tell you about their super duper special offer. Yeah…right!
What I don’t like about this Telemarketers is that they are more irritating then Ah Longs. They won’t let you go easy and by the time you say don’t want, they will you their manja-manja voice (female) or suddenly talk rudely (male like it was my fault that they are not going to be able to feed their children this month.

Anyway here is some tip to irritate your Telemarketer when you had enough of bitching around:

1.When they ask "How are you today?" Tell them! "I'm so glad you asked because no one these days seems to care, and I have all these problems; my arthritis is acting up, my eyelashes are sore, my ape just died..."

2.If they say they're Minah Popet from XYZ Company, ask them to spell their name. Then ask them to spell the company name. Then ask them where it is located. Continue asking them personal questions or questions about their company for as long as necessary.

3.Cry out in surprise, "Ah Lau! Is that you? Oh my God! Ah Lau, how have you been?" Hopefully, this will give Ah Lau a few brief moments of pause as he tries to figure out where the hell he could know you from.

4.If an insurance agent calls trying to get you to sign up for the Family
and Friends plan, reply, in as SINISTER a voice as you can, "I don't have any friends... would you be my friend?"

5.If they want to loan you money, tell them you just filed for bankruptcy and you could sure use some money.

6.Tell the telemarketer you are busy at the moment and ask them if they will give you their HOME phone number so you can call them back. When the telemarketer explains that they cannot give out their HOME number, you say "I guess you don't want anyone bothering you at home, right?" The telemarketer will agree and you say, "Now you know how I feel!"

7.Tell them to talk V-E-R-Y V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y, because you want to write down EVERY WORD.


PS: If they are still bothering you…just hang up…easy

Labels: