« Home | I'm a Bad Ape » | Tremors » | Monday Sunglasses » | Manchester United » | Things Inside » | Success is Counted Sweetest » | Reckless Motorcyclist » | Tinted Windows Needed » | Moving Up » | Puxaping Vista »

Want Some Pills?

I've been taking these pills prescribe by the pharmacist to get rid off some skin infections. Is not that serious but I can't stand the white spots around my neck. Before this I've been using medicated cream to try to subdue the bloody thing but it's still there and growing.

The pharmacist told me that the pill that she was giving to me doesn't need a doctor's recommendation and it is widely used for sometime now. It has a very high successful rate of helping me get rid of my infection.

Normally if it was a doctor prescribing me the medicine I won't ask any question about it. This timed around, I took the chance to check in the Internet about the pills that was given to me. True enough the pills prescribe to me was specifically for my infection. It was noted that for a 200mg pill, it wasn't necessary for me to get the doctor's approval.

One thing did make me worried for a while. Here is the side effect of taking the pills that I was talking about.

What side effects can this medication cause?

The medicine may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if either of these symptoms is severe or does not go away:

· stomach pain
· depression

Some side effects can be serious. The following symptoms are uncommon, but if you experience any of them or those listed in the IMPORTANT WARNING section, call your doctor immediately:

· rash
· hives
· itching
· difficulty breathing or swallowing
· thinking about harming or killing yourself or planning or trying to do so

A small number of patients who were taking high doses of “the medicine” for prostate cancer died soon after they began taking the medication. It is not known whether they died because of their disease or their treatment with “the medicine” or for other reasons.

The medicine may cause a decrease in the number of sperms (male reproductive cells) produced, especially if it is taken at high doses. Talk to your doctor about the risks of taking this medication if you are a man and would like to have children.

For a normal skin infection, the side effect is scaring me. Why the hell are prostate cancer patient taking it anyway? My k#k#ji@u is not having any trouble performing anyway. Decrease in number of sperms and not having children in the future?

And the best part is, thinking about harming of killing yourself or planning to do so…OMFG! Seriously…you want to cure me or kill my future. I think that I need to talk to the doctor and start using those medicated cream again…damn!

PS: I didn't disclose the name of the pills for safety reason. Some of you out there might give your boss some extra push since he lost big time on the recent market kamikaze…just joking…

Labels: