« Home | Puxaping Vista » | SunApe » | Spring Cleaning » | A Suicide Attempt That Wasn’t » | SingShot » | Problems Are Forever » | MU Time Again » | Bloody Pigeon » | Ghost Rider » | Happy Chinese New Year! »

Moving Up

The whole department had move to a new office floor again today. We were on the fifth floor in the beginning and had just move to the second floor last year. Now we have gone up again to level eight. The place was nice so there wasn't any complaint at all. To think about it, we have a larger office space to play with. Our meeting room was somewhat colorful that we are naming it as the karaoke room (just among ourselves). If only the migrating part was easy…

To start of I tore my jeans while carrying the sofa up to the new meeting room…bummer! There was a tear the size of my thumb between my leg but fortunately for me…I was wearing a dark jean and also…*undies*. I ended up moving things the whole day with my tore jeans. A few of my officemates knew about it and tried to tease me the whole day. Thank you guys…

Labels: