« Home | Tinted Windows Needed » | Moving Up » | Puxaping Vista » | SunApe » | Spring Cleaning » | A Suicide Attempt That Wasn’t » | SingShot » | Problems Are Forever » | MU Time Again » | Bloody Pigeon »

Reckless Motorcyclist

I just curious to know what goes inside the mind of a reckless motorcyclist. I understand that not all motorcyclists ride their bike recklessly. It is just hard to imagine why some do so. Aren't they scared of losing their life? Don't they have someone waiting them at home? What's worst is that we have a more daring reckless motorcyclist that we call “Mat Rempit”.

I and my officemates almost ran over a motorcyclist during lunch. If the car didn't stop in time, the guy would six feet underground by today. What made me and my officemates feel disgusted is that the motorcyclist didn't even stop to see if we were ok. He just took of like that.

Labels: