« Home | Bloody Pigeon » | Ghost Rider » | Happy Chinese New Year! » | Holiday Again » | If Tomorrow Never Comes » | Raining Today » | Busy Day » | Aping Prepaid Number » | Gang Stars What? » | When The Curtain Drops »

MU Time Again

So what did I do today that might excite you all? Well for once, I didn't sleep late last night. Why you might ask? Well I'm actually saving some energy for MU match early this morning. It should be a good one since it is the knockout stage already. So how would MU do this morning? I think that they would win, why? Well after resting some key player for the FA Cup match (they drew with Reading), I think they could pump up some strange in the front.

As usual the defender should not let their guards down until the last minute. You know what; I think this is one of the weaknesses that MU has this season. Until now they have been lucky not losing in some important games. This morning should be one of them. Red is lucky…

PS: Been a long holiday…so what…

Labels: