« Home | A Suicide Attempt That Wasn’t » | SingShot » | Problems Are Forever » | MU Time Again » | Bloody Pigeon » | Ghost Rider » | Happy Chinese New Year! » | Holiday Again » | If Tomorrow Never Comes » | Raining Today »

Spring Cleaning

Today I went to work as usual…half day only. It was my departments R&D day and there was less work but a lot of spring cleaning to do. My workstation hardisk space is getting smaller by the day and I doubt that it would be sufficient for next month. Whether I like it or not, I have to burn some of the old work inside a DVD disk. I don't like keeping things inside CD or DVD, data inside tend to do the 'Copperfield' vanishing act sometimes.

After work I and my girlfriend went out for our tea time at our favorite spot. Dim Sum was our main target…it yummy as expected. My girlfriend' company is having their annual dinner this 3rd of March and she was looking for a nice dinner outfit to go with. I ended up looking for that outfit with her. I hope that she find the right one…

Labels: