« Home | Holiday Again » | If Tomorrow Never Comes » | Raining Today » | Busy Day » | Aping Prepaid Number » | Gang Stars What? » | When The Curtain Drops » | Smack Me in The Face Will You » | PPP Error? » | Rainy Valentine's Day »

Happy Chinese New Year!

I didn’t do much today…I woke up around 11.20am in the morning. I was pooped out from yesterday’s annual company lunch. Like last year, it was drinking all the way. Imagine going out with a bang in the afternoon. Nevertheless I wasn’t that wasted, it was only a few glass of JW. I don’t know about lady luck but since I move to this company I had never won anything from the lucky draw. I was like striking gold with my former company…Oh, well…maybe next year.

It will be a long holiday for me this Chinese New Year. I start work this coming Friday…nice! Thank god that I’m not in the marketing department. They are going all out this holiday…

PS: American Idol audition was kind of fast…

Labels: