« Home | My Little Sister » | A Little Miracle » | Late Monday Blues Buster » | Kena Tindih » | Jose Larrson » | The *Bean* Factor In Me (puxape) » | Hi Ma, I Receive My New iPhone Today. » | Aping iPhone » | Makcik Rempit » | Yesterday Summary »

A Game Of "Biji"

Do you remember those games that you use to play during primary schools? I mean the ones you play during break times. Have you ever seen kids playing marble (guli) lately? I haven't seen that for ages. I remember asking my little cousin about his free time. Barely 5 years, he told me he watch WWE and play with Playstations. I ask him again whether he knows what a guli was…blank flat face. Anyway that's my cousin…just growing up I guess.

Actually I'm posting this post because I need some help to remember something (kind of old already). I need to remember the name of a game I use to play during those golden years. It involves the use of rubber tree seeds (biji getah).


So how do we play this game? It's easy actually; first you have to look for the meanest and hardest biji getah you can find. Second find an opponent that thinks his biji getah is meaner and harder then yours. Finally take turn to clobber both biji getah by overlapping the sucker each other. The first biji getah to break lose. I remember cheating my friend by using a seed fill with soldering iron…it was invincible alright…I forgotten already where I place that legendary piece of seed…


Help me find the name of the game ok…thanks…

PS: If you never play this before…then you are qualified to call me Uncle puxape…

Labels:

it is called 'laga buah getah' :)

any other name? i mean there's west and east Malaysia...

Post a Comment