« Home | If Tomorrow Never Comes » | Raining Today » | Busy Day » | Aping Prepaid Number » | Gang Stars What? » | When The Curtain Drops » | Smack Me in The Face Will You » | PPP Error? » | Rainy Valentine's Day » | Extreme Car Wash »

Holiday Again

I will be on holiday starting tomorrow and will only be back Friday next week. I don't celebrate Chinese New Year but I welcome holidays anytime. It's a good long rest from work. I might even join in the celebration if I get bored flattening my butt playing games at home…maybe I should…

I still remembered way back when I was a kid, we have Chinese relative and I use to stalk them for those red packet…sometimes if lucky…they would give me a box of firecrackers to play. It's a pity that they band them; it's all thanks to those dumb kids that don't know how to play firecrackers safely. If you want to play, please don't stick them up your a**…do really you think that you can fly if you lunch rockets up your a**…fu*k*ng retards…

Happy Chinese New Year \(^-^)/…have a safe journey home you guys.

Labels: