« Home | Bloggers We Are » | Aping Cartoons » | Friday Lunch » | Another Thursday » | My Grandpa » | Remember Oshin? » | F#&k!ng Bastard! » | Sunday Wooden Pegs » | Team Malaysia Lost But They Won Our Hearts. » | Memory Lapse »

Just Another Sunday

I don’t know what to post today since I didn’t do anything the whole day. If I have save the world today, you can be sure I’ll blog about it…but I didn’t. Anyway I feel good all day. I didn’t know why but who cares…you just have to go with it…if you begin to ask why, it won’t feel so good anymore.

It’s been great for me in terms of catching up some sleep today. Last night’s rempit parade was a success…I sleep around 2:30am listening to their bloody modified bicycle…who cares if they can go as fast as the speed of light?…They aren’t giving back anything to the society but instead they are stealing away our sleep. Don’t they have something better to do with their life?

PS: My teeth are hurting again…when do the hurting stops…

Labels: