« Home | Dear mom and dad » | Eureka » | Friday Again » | Blue Monday » | Renewable Energy Anyone? » | ISO Paperwork » | The Old Ford Pickup » | Teh Tarik + Luulumbo + Nuke » | Reaching 100 » | The Waiting Game »

Blue + Merry Christmas


As my pet fish turns one year today (I bought ‘blue’ last year in KL during Christmas) I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I know in less then hour from now everything would come to and end. Yes it’s going to be December 26th…It’s all over and there’s nothing that we can do except say goodbye to Christmas…

All that anticipation, all that waiting…was it worth it? Yes…It was worth it. Now comes the hard part of it…it will be one more year till Christmas again. I really don’t know if I can wait that long again…

PS: and a Happy New Year….

Labels: