« Home | Chicken Shit » | What Do You Think? » | What a Week. » | You've Won RM7000 Sucker! » | Boo Boo » | Priceless Runaway » | Green Stuff » | Penang Landscape » | The Next Step » | Lazy Brain »

Just do it, just ask!

If you want something, just ask for it. If you are lost, ask someone for direction. If you are confused, ask for explanation. If you admire someone, ask her/him out for dinner. If you think that you are wrong, ask for forgiveness. It's very simple, just ask!

People won't beat you to death if you ask them nicely. However, if you ask them to beat you up, they would gladly do so...Just saying (^.^). The thing is if you don't ask you will never know what the outcome will be. Maybe you would have become a millionaire if you have asked the question twice, or maybe you'll be the next Malaysian Idol if you have asked for another chance. Who knows how far you can go by asking...

I have encountered a lot of people who shy away from asking but hopes that other can read their minds and give them what they want. If they don't get what they want, they will start making noise at the back. Maybe they are just too scared to ask because the other person is a man eater perhaps...

I have something to share with you all out there, 6 years ago I met someone special while working part time during my Uni days. I didn't have the opportunity to speak to her a lot because the shift that we were on was rather busy. But I managed to ask for her phone number during the last day of our working contract. I called her and end up going for lunch together on the 11th of November...The rest is history. Now what if I didn't ask for her phone number…

PS: I still feel that it was just like yesterday that we went out together dear…Happy 6th anniversary dear…I love you (^.^)

Labels: