« Home | Morse Code » | Just do it, just ask! » | Chicken Shit » | What Do You Think? » | What a Week. » | You've Won RM7000 Sucker! » | Boo Boo » | Priceless Runaway » | Green Stuff » | Penang Landscape »

Holland Vs England


Who do you think will win? I will go for Holland 2-1. I might be wrong but looking at England’s attacking front (Rooney + Johnson) it will be a close match. The two will need time to gel together upfront.

For Holland they will have (Nistelrooy + Kuyt + Robben) upfront. I am not sure about Kuyt and Robben but I believe Nistelrooy have something to prove.

PS: Holland is hosting England…Enjoy!

Update:

Holland

1-1

England

Van Der Vaart (86)


Rooney (37)



PS: England's backline sleeping again...hoi! wake up lah!

Labels:

gallivanter...which team you do you support dude?

I think Rooney should change his nationality...

Post a Comment