« Home | An Ape Jungle » | No Mour "Special One" » | Whatever... » | The Dream » | Life Is... » | Blerrgh! » | Hamster Babies » | My sleeping position, what's yours? » | A small step for Malaysian football (Malaysia 0 Ir... » | It's time. »

Fingers Crossed (PayPal)

I just confirm my PayPal withdrawal request this morning. It’s not much but I don’t want it to stay inside the account any longer. I had it since March this year and left it there because I believe sooner or later PayPal would open up, and they did.




PayPal said that it would take about 5 to 7 days to process. I have waited until now and I don't mind waiting a little bit more. Hopefully Citibank Malaysia would approve the transfer without any problem. As for the exchange rate, I’m not that very sure at all. If you refer to the internet, the exchange rate would be around (USD1.00 = RM3.41). But that also depends on the bank as they would go for the lowest rate they can go…I think. I just hope it wouldn't be lower then RM3.20.


PS: I will update again on this matter soon.

Labels: ,