« Home | Life Is... » | Blerrgh! » | Hamster Babies » | My sleeping position, what's yours? » | A small step for Malaysian football (Malaysia 0 Ir... » | It's time. » | How much does a Lamborghini Murcielago road tax cost? » | So Be It. » | Beyond Words... » | Malaysia Vs Uzbekistan (No Live Match On RTM) »

The Dream

I need help…can anyone enlighten me a bit? I’ve been bombarded with the same kind of dream for a while now…It doesn’t always come in a perfect carbon copy shape every time, but it has the same message tuck in it… Here’s the variation of the dream that I’ve been having…

1. I suddenly realise that I haven’t been studying a single thing and there is an exam tomorrow.
2. I woke up late for my exam…
3. My assignment due date is near but I haven’t done anything…I can’t even remember what I’m suppose to do.
4. I forgot to submit my presentation…

It’s all about me being late for something and it’s always got to do with me during my Uni days…

Labels: ,

maybe u are missing your uni days? or you are feeling nostalgic cos u are getting older now?

missing my uni days?...not that much...but "getting older" and being nostalgic is one of the reason...i think?

Post a Comment