« Home | A small step for Malaysian football (Malaysia 0 Ir... » | It's time. » | How much does a Lamborghini Murcielago road tax cost? » | So Be It. » | Beyond Words... » | Malaysia Vs Uzbekistan (No Live Match On RTM) » | Vista After 4 Month » | Even Fortune Teller Can't Predict Our Malaysian Fo... » | We Lost To China Because Of The Hair (Malaysia 1 C... » | Do We Have A Chance? (Malaysia Vs China) »

My sleeping position, what's yours?

I like to sleep…who doesn't? I have my own position when I fall asleep and it isn't like sleeping beauty at all…more like an ogre I think. I can't sleep without placing my blanket over my head to cover my eye. I sleep on my side and I bend one of my knees while snoring with my mouth open…ugly huh. You should hear me snore…only then you'll appreciate the silence of the night.










Labels: ,