« Home | The Dream » | Life Is... » | Blerrgh! » | Hamster Babies » | My sleeping position, what's yours? » | A small step for Malaysian football (Malaysia 0 Ir... » | It's time. » | How much does a Lamborghini Murcielago road tax cost? » | So Be It. » | Beyond Words... »

Whatever...

Will it be the same? I don’t know? Maybe all our questions about tomorrow lay in us to answer. So far it isn’t easy at all. We argue, but after that we just continue with our life as usual. I got used to it, aren’t we all?

The more I step forward; the more I see the bad in me. I didn’t choose it to be this way. It came with time and I just let it take over. Maybe I’m destined to be the person I am, a life script waiting to be shoot.

It’s almost one year and I’m back here again, the point where it all started. Not much has change. It’s just dusty and such…

Labels: