« Home | Blerrgh! » | Hamster Babies » | My sleeping position, what's yours? » | A small step for Malaysian football (Malaysia 0 Ir... » | It's time. » | How much does a Lamborghini Murcielago road tax cost? » | So Be It. » | Beyond Words... » | Malaysia Vs Uzbekistan (No Live Match On RTM) » | Vista After 4 Month »

Life Is...

My eyes are hurting from too much mp3…I think it’s the headphones. Anyway…what do you know…another post for August….huh!? That was very fast… oh no...another month down the drain…well?

I like the smell of hamsters…I’m “addicted” to it…scoope the little buggers in my hands and sniff a bit…maybe it’s the sunflower seed (kuaci)…but then again…it’s just plain old hamster BO…ok that’s enough…

I’m trying my best to live a “Simple Life”. Cutting cost here and there…It’s kinda boring when you have to cut down on your outings…must be strong…cut cost on everything…but still it’s not enough…taking so much time…my life is…work…eat…work…eat…sleep…everyday…I think I’ll just make an excuse (buy kuaci for hamsters) and go out a bit…

Labels: