« Home | After 25 Years » | 300 » | Oh Wait! It's Friday Again » | Want Some Pills? » | I'm a Bad Ape » | Tremors » | Monday Sunglasses » | Manchester United » | Things Inside » | Success is Counted Sweetest »

Puxaping Wireless

I have two computers at home. The first one is connected to the Internet using a modem provided with Streamyx while the other one is mainly for playing games only. Because of the nature of the modem provided with Streamyx (1 connection port only), I can't connect both computers on the Internet at the same time. It's kind of frustrating indeed when I wanted to connect both computers on Streamyx.

Now here is the best part…I got a hold of a pair of Wireless USB and wanted to try to connect both computers to share the Internet excess. I don't know whether it's possible or not. So far I manage to set the network to share folder but other then that…nada. No Internet connection at all. Can anyone help me? I surf the Internet for information and found out that I need a wireless modem. Is this true?

PS: Can an ape set an Internet wireless connection? I doubt so…

Labels: