« Home | Oh Wait! It's Friday Again » | Want Some Pills? » | I'm a Bad Ape » | Tremors » | Monday Sunglasses » | Manchester United » | Things Inside » | Success is Counted Sweetest » | Reckless Motorcyclist » | Tinted Windows Needed »

300


I must say 300 is the best movie yet to come out this year. The graphic was unbelievable that I almost wet myself (forgot to go to the toilet) looking at the details. It was like something that was truly out of the normal blockbuster league. It was refreshing and it was something new to the eye. Like “The Matrix”...it's a one time feeling where you won't get the jitter again if you see another film with the same effect.

I give it a five star. It is worth every single cent of your money. I hope I'm not too late to say this, go and watch the movie with your girlfriend…she will love it…trust me…

Labels: