« Home | Extreme Car Wash » | Missing Home » | Discipline And Fear » | Remember The Two » | Just Another Sunday » | Bloggers We Are » | Aping Cartoons » | Friday Lunch » | Another Thursday » | My Grandpa »

Rainy Valentine's Day

I like music so much. I just can't do my work without listening to my favorite tunes. Whenever I'm searching for some new ideas for my presentation, I listen to music to ease the idea out of my head…similar to going to the restroom…I think so…

Unfortunately, even with my great taste for good tunes I'm not blessed with a great voice. Imagine an ape with a voice like Beckham…can I rock the world? Nope I guess not…just put me to rest if I try…you'll be saving a lot of ear drums in doing so…

In the past it wasn't like this at all. I used to tag along my church caroling groups whenever Christmas is around. I use to be in first voice (small kids can't do forth voice you know) and it was fun for a while. I even join a singing competition when I was in primary six…my parents force me…

Nevertheless over the years I loss my kiddy voice…puberty hit me in the face and my voice broke to what it is now. I didn't realize it at first. When I did, I've already humiliated myself in front of hundreds gazing eyes. I was a *freshie* in a boarding school and I was doing a group singing during orientation…it rain…and it rain hard…

Now here I am…without any talent…without any great voice…and Valentine's Day just in the corner. So what's so bad about it you ask? Well for once, I don't have any *moolah* so spent on my girlfriend…and because of that, she wants me to sing to her during Valentine's Day…me singing again? Help me…

PS: Expect heavy rains during Valentine's Day eve or on Valentine's Day itself…bring your umbrella will you…

Labels: