« Home | Missing Home » | Discipline And Fear » | Remember The Two » | Just Another Sunday » | Bloggers We Are » | Aping Cartoons » | Friday Lunch » | Another Thursday » | My Grandpa » | Remember Oshin? »

Extreme Car Wash



PS: My officemate took the picture during lunch today. The driver was no where to be found…maybe he/she already “cabut lari” because it was too humiliating…


Labels:

she langgared the fire hydrant izzit? u dint tell us we derno what happening one leh lol

Were they stupid or what? Now, they're causing unnecessary wastage of water. Oh yeah I prefered your old blog layout =)

wa

Funny juga :)

wingz
~yup...she/he smack the fire hydrant...with *style* I might add...you want the plate no?

cyber-red
~I think so...me also miss the old blog layout...but what to do...it won't work on some internet browser.

freelunch2020
~ho

Lorna
~I hope you had a good laugh...cheers!

Post a Comment