« Home | Mobile blogging » | Blame It On The IT Guy » | Anime Insomnia » | Car Stuff » | Butterflies + Wine + Ostrich » | Blue + Merry Christmas » | Dear mom and dad » | Eureka » | Friday Again » | Blue Monday »

Goodbye Penang

This is my last day here in Penang for this year. No, I’m not leaving Penang for good but only until next year. I will be on leave starting tomorrow. My flight to KL will depart tonight.

I just hope I can beat the traffic from my office back to my apartment this afternoon. For your information, I’m still working today. I should have taken the day off but I didn’t. Why, you ask me? Well I’m just too stingy to use my available leave; I’m saving some for special occasion.

Cheers!

PS: I will try to update daily using my Nokia...Hopefully with pictures inside...

Labels: