« Home | Car Stuff » | Butterflies + Wine + Ostrich » | Blue + Merry Christmas » | Dear mom and dad » | Eureka » | Friday Again » | Blue Monday » | Renewable Energy Anyone? » | ISO Paperwork » | The Old Ford Pickup »

Anime Insomnia

I'm in the office and I feel very sleepy right now (bugger). I didn't do anything last night except for the "anime thingy." Ok I sleep around 2am this morning, blame me... I was watching Bleach (episode 107)...It sucks. How can the main character turn so week? I mean where's the hidden super power? I was like…huh? Ichigo (the hero) look so weak against the bad guy. I guess that happen if you don't train yourself anymore (^_^) Anyway I'm waiting for episode 110. Rumors have been going around telling that the filler episode (Bontou) is going to finish soon and episode 110 will be the mangga continuation. That's what I heard…so don't beat me if I'm wrong…please…

Now that I've told you about my passion towards anime, some of you out there might ask why an old geezer like me is still attracted to cartoon. Well, I grew up reading Dragon Ball comics. Maybe that's why I'm attracted to anime. Who knows, maybe it's just me refusing to let go of the fact that I'm an adult already. Are you in the same boat as me?

PS: Less then 4 days more to go…

Labels: