« Home | Beta Blogger » | Just Black » | The Disorder » | Fergie's Fledglings » | Homeless Spider » | Ma Look What I Found. » | Me and Myself » | Red vs Blue » | Ice Cream & Reality Show » | Blame It on Mother Nature »

Bugger!

Somehow I messed up something when migrating to Blogger Beta. Every time when I publish a new post using Beta, my rss feed would do something crazy. The first thing that I notice was the double rss feed for 1 post. One with the correct time post and the other with a false one. The other thing I notice was my rss feed wasn't showing a clear feed...Some of the feed are in html language...Bugger!

Because of this complication, I would be turning off my rss feed for a while. It doesn't matter much because only a handful of you there who read my blog regularly...If there's any...*Sigh* Anyway I would continue posting here...If not I would save my post and publish it when everything comes back to normal...Sorry for the inconvenience...

PS: I read somewhere that when you stop blogging for a long time you Google Search rank would go tumbling down...

Labels: