« Home | Blame It on Mother Nature » | 11 Gurney Drive » | I'm Sorry Dear... » | Dear Micheal Koneal » | Sunday Rants » | Puxape Prediction. » | My Place... » | Blogging...Snails... » | Holland Vs England » | Morse Code »

Ice Cream & Reality Show

I don't really like reality show. The first Malaysian Idol was the only reality program that I follow through. I only did that because of Jaclyn Victor. She was phenomenal....Especially during the finals.

Somehow last night, I manage to get a glimpse on Cornnetto "Love Perhaps" finals. The main prizes were 2 Mitsubishi cars and a year supply of Cornnetto ice cream!...I repeat that...A year supply of Cornnetto ice cream!...ha...ha...ha...I hope Hon and Shree got a big fridge at home...

Enough already about the ice cream, let’s talk about the show. At first there was the spitting incident...I really can't blame Arthur for getting angry. Spitting on other people's name isn't fun... It's disgraceful. Anyway Derrick did apologize...

At the end, Hon did one thing that I never have expected from the show...keeping the prize for himself and not sharing it with Hannah...OMG! This dude is for real. As for Shree, she shared her prize with Darren. Seem that a relationship is on its way for them...Congrats to them.

As for Joy and Arthur, they didn't win anything. But I think without them It wouldn't be a show...Hope they got something in line...


For the rest...Good luck...

PS: MU against Chelsea...That's what I call reality show...It will be a great game...Trust me...

Labels: