« Home | 11 Gurney Drive » | I'm Sorry Dear... » | Dear Micheal Koneal » | Sunday Rants » | Puxape Prediction. » | My Place... » | Blogging...Snails... » | Holland Vs England » | Morse Code » | Just do it, just ask! »

Blame It on Mother Nature

38 more days and you can say bye bye to 2006. Yes surely it zoom pass us in a blink of an eye. I heard many complaints from people around me saying that they were just getting use to 2006 and now it is coming to an end. Strange enough I didn't really remember much what I did this year...I blame myself for that.

Thinking hard about it, I've made a conclusion...I think Mother Nature had duped us all into believing that we actually went through a full year. Spinning wildly on her axis she manages to take a couple of minute each day from us. Add it all up; we might have lost a few days from this year. No wonder I've been feeling tired all year, I've been having less sleep then usual...Then again less work...

Recent earthquakes might have played an important role into Mother Nature’s biding. It's like a kick start for her to go faster. Climate changes and frequent storms hitting the US is the side effect of this great big scheme. Very soon our digital watches would be useless and the sun would idiotically rise at 3am in the morning. Nice huh...Don't think it wouldn't be possible, just look at the current situation now...It's already dark around 6pm...

Paranoid…I think not…

PS: This is a lame excuse from an ape that didn’t manage to achieve any of his resolution this year…blame me…

Labels: