« Home | Homeless Spider » | Ma Look What I Found. » | Me and Myself » | Red vs Blue » | Ice Cream & Reality Show » | Blame It on Mother Nature » | 11 Gurney Drive » | I'm Sorry Dear... » | Dear Micheal Koneal » | Sunday Rants »

Fergie's Fledglings

What's left of Fergie's Fledgeling

This is the only reason I'm still with Manchester United. The original six consist of David Beckham, the Neville Brothers, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt and Ryan Giggs. They were Sir Alex Ferguson's replacement for Mark Hughes, Paul Ince and Andrei Kanchelskis during that time.

"You'll win nothing with kids" I still remember when TV pundit Alan Hansen said that. Nevertheless we all know what happen in the end.

PS: I really am not impressed with Cristiano Ronaldo...Such a primadona. Anyway, I hope MU will overcome Everton this morning. 2 goals for Mu, that's my prediction...how about you?



Labels:

With due respect, Christiano Ronaldo may not be your favourite Devil, but what important is the result that he brought to the team. His flamboyant attitude, if taken positively, has inspired many great attacking moves. His slippery feet have made many rival players got their yellow cards. I rather have him in Manchester United than having him in any other opposing team.

anonymous
~I respect your views anonymous. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I totally dislike Ronaldo.To me he needs time to improve his attitude...

Post a Comment