« Home | Red vs Blue » | Ice Cream & Reality Show » | Blame It on Mother Nature » | 11 Gurney Drive » | I'm Sorry Dear... » | Dear Micheal Koneal » | Sunday Rants » | Puxape Prediction. » | My Place... » | Blogging...Snails... »

Me and Myself

It feels frustrating when at the end of the month you're left with no money at all to spend. You try to save but somehow something important would come up and you have to part with your money prematurely. Try as you may, there is just not enough to go around especially for the things that you love doing.

Waking up this morning with a bitter taste in my mouth wasn't a good way to start the day with. Didn't have any breakfast this morning because there was no sugar for the coffee and no bread nor fresh egg to munch down. I went to church with an empty stomach nevertheless. At least my soul got something to chew down for the moment. Halfway through the mass, I began fantasizing things that I wanted for Christmas. You know, the things that I would never get from other people because it is too expensive or to plain stupid to ask for.


How I hate Sunday. I just don't like it when I have a lot of time to think about my problems.

I hope you guys out there had a good day. With God willing tomorrow will be a good day for us all…

PS: I wish the rain would stop soon or else, I can't go to the mamak stall to watch tonight's football match.

Labels: