« Home | Sunday Rants » | Puxape Prediction. » | My Place... » | Blogging...Snails... » | Holland Vs England » | Morse Code » | Just do it, just ask! » | Chicken Shit » | What Do You Think? » | What a Week. »

Dear Micheal Koneal

I got this scam e-mail a few days ago...



This is how I replied him...


Dearest One,

how are you and your health that matter most to me? is good writing you today, however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. I am Micheal Koneal, 19 years old boy and the only son and child of the parents Chief Mr.and Mrs. Koneal, my father Chief Emmanuel, was a highly reputable Gold miner in Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously ealy this year in after his last business trips to Holland. though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by my uncle who travelled with him at that time. but God knows the truth!

Hello Michael,

I’m sorry to hear your misfortune dear friend. It seems that God loves your father so much that he wanted him to join your mother in heaven as soon as possible. I know that you are young Michael, and it is appropriate enough for you to accuse your uncle after watching too many ‘ALIAS’ series. But the truth is, accusing someone without any proof can land you a free ticket to jail. So be careful about what you say my friend.

my mother died when I was just 7 years old,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death he called me at the hopital told me that he deposited the sum of Seven million,Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars. (USD$7.500.000) in a sucpence account in one of the leading Bank here in Abidjan Ivory coast West Africa.

Your father loves you so much my friend hence the money that he left to you. I hope it’s real because sometimes when people are near to their end, they will talk a lot of bullshit…Anyway if it’s true, why use an account from Ivory Coast? You father should have deposited the money in a Swiss account in the first place. It would be easier and safer for you to claim it when you’re old enough.


he further told me that he deposited the money with my name as the next of kin to the money, I am just 19 years old and really don't know what to do. now acording to the bank director he told me that i will need an account overseas where I can transfer this money into because of the nature of the depsoted.


You’re so lucky my friend. That’s USD 7.5 mil…sweet!

dear, I have suffered a lot of set backs ever since i lost my beloved parents and my life is not safe as an orphan boy because of the incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast and family problems that make me to runaway from my late fathers house and hid in one local hotel for the safety of my life from the hand of my wicked uncle that kill my father and some other family member that are after my life because of this money.

I understand your trouble my friend. But you still accuse your uncle without proof. You should blame it on your late father for being stupid enough to name you as the sole receiver for money. He should have divided the money equally among your family members. Now you are in deep shit my friend. Just to ask you, why are you spending all your money on paying hotel bills? You should have gone to the authority for shelter.

the death of My father actually brought sorrow and set back back in to my life, dear, I am in a sincere desire of your urgent assistance to help me in the name of God to start my new happy life again with you in your country. dear,your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded, please permit me to tell you what i want you to do for me.

Why me my friend? Are your ordering me now!

1. you will help me to negotiate for lucrative and profitable investment where the money will be invested wisely,as you know that I am just a Little boy and don't have investment knowledge.

I doubt I can help you my friend. I don’t know anything about investing money. All I do is buy 4D if I want to invest. I’m sure that there's a lot of qualified people out there who can help you. For your information, you are already 19 years old my friend. You are not eligible to say that you are a ‘Little Boy’ anymore when you are already old enough to shag.

2. you will help me to secure a permanent residential permit in your country, for me to come over and continue my education while you will be taken care of the investment that will set up by you.

Do you really want to come to Malaysia my friend? Haven’t you read the news lately? Bodies are being blown to bits over hear. I think you should reconsider your plan to live and study here my friend. Otherwise, you uncle would have an easier task taking care of you.

I am ready to give you 15% of the total money after the money has been susessfully transfer in to your account in your country for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that you have done if any occur during the process of transfer is it okay by you?. Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. through my priavte email address michealkoneal@yahoo.com

Thank you so much.

My sincere regards,

Micheal.


That’s so kind of you my friend. 20% from USD 7.5mil is too much. You better donate the money to WWF. It is better that the Orangutan and Rhinos are taken care of….duh!


Sorry to say but I don’t believe you my friend. I think that you are just taking advantage of me and hope that the $$$money will blind my sense of judgment. Money doesn’t come easy my friend, that’s what I learn from life. You better take my advice and try to confirm with your Ivory Coast bank is there’s any…

And Michael, I hope your uncle will get you soon…

Yours sincerely

puxape


PS: If you want to, you can send your own version of replies to this so called “Little Boy”.

Labels:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

good one.

when will those nigerians ever learn that this type of scam is soooo yesterday.

They will reply you and will never give up. These guys are pros.

419eater.com replies to these letters:

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

The ultimate aim is to get these scammer to PAY you money, instead of the other way round. I've read that one guy managed to do this.

If not, at least get the trophy, i.e. the scammers photographing themselves in embarassing situations:
http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm

Hedonistics Anonymous
~ "sooo yesterday" to them is money$$$.

pinolobu
~ Michael Koneal isn't in the trophy room...I was hoping he was...

they can use any name lah... i think they use many names/aliases at any one time, complete with the relevant paperwork to "prove" it.

pinolobu
~ I hope they don't use James Bond...ha ha ha

Post a Comment