« Home | Do or Die » | Streamyx Speedo » | Paintball Championship In Penang » | Can You Count Your Happiness? » | Grumpy Sunday » | Igor! It's Alive! » | Rest In Peace My Computer » | Gentlemen, Start Your Engine! » | Boog And Elliot » | Googling Trends »

Afternoon Rants

I will go blind if I keep on doing my work. My brain cells are shorting out one by one and my sense off direction is going down the drain. Feels like downing one bottle of Vodka all by myself (smiling stupidly)...

My butt is getting flatter, and soon it will merge with the chair and I will become the first mechanical mutant in this world. I can't stand this!

I need a break, I need the aircond to cool off my sweaty back. Damm not enough juice, I'm still sweating like Cipan here. The last thing that I want is to smell like one too...

I need to go somewhere to clear my head for a while, but where? Ohh...yes, I know where. The brainstorming cubicle...the toilet. I really need this break...even though for just a few minute. I want it really bad...

Went to the toilet and open the door...Ptuiii!!! Someone didn't flush the toilet!!!


PS: Please flush the toilet after using it please ...

Labels: