« Home | Rest In Peace My Computer » | Gentlemen, Start Your Engine! » | Boog And Elliot » | Googling Trends » | Thinking Too Much Again » | Crouchy Peter » | Ginger Beer No Beer! » | Saturday Summary » | Let The Traffic Jam Begin! » | Happy Holiday! »

Igor! It's Alive!


After changing the power supply to a new one, I manage to bring my Athlon computer back from the dead. Seems that lightning struck it last night and the whole unit burnt on the spot (no fire actually, just some burnt fuse). Thank god that it was only the power supply unit that burnt and not the rest of my computer.

So how much was the power supply? Well it was around RM80. There were cheaper ones but I wasn't so sure whether it can support my system. Anyway it did ruin my budget for this month; hopefully this would be the last until I buy a new computer (yeah right, like you have the money). Cheers!

PS: Never use your computer when there's lightning outsideā€¦

Labels: