« Home | Horror Movie » | Shutdown Day » | Weekly Summary #1 » | Wet Ape » | Naruto Time Again! » | Biblical Laziness » | Waking Up Late To Reach Work 30 Minutes Early » | Wireless Setup » | Car Service » | Friday Relax »

Sanity?

I feel alienated sometimes. People…walking around doing their stuffs…It seems that I'm invisible somehow. I don't know why…I feel alone. Tomorrow doesn't feel right…today just feel empty. I guess by tonight…nothing would matter anymore…tomorrow will be today and today will be just another wasted life.

All those dream that I had when I was young…it's not there anymore. When you are caught in the circle of adulthood, you forget who you are and the life before. You began thinking about yourself only…you for you and everything else evolve around you. Am I being selfish…I don't know.

I'm scared…I'm scared everyday…losing what I know…not able to get hold of myself…I'm going crazy I guess…

Never mind…it's just something in my head…stupid me...

Labels: