« Home | Wireless Setup » | Car Service » | Friday Relax » | Why Complaint? » | Cost Cutting » | Lucky Number? » | Puxaping Wireless » | After 25 Years » | 300 » | Oh Wait! It's Friday Again »

Waking Up Late To Reach Work 30 Minutes Early

It was kind of a normal Monday for me. I woke up late but manage no reach my office 30 minutes earlier. It's hard to explain why, but I'm doing this everyday…normally I will doze off inside the car for 10 minutes before I go to work. So how do you wake up late and still manage to reach office early?

There's no secret actually in doing so. I used to come to work late a couple of times before this. However one thing lead to another, my girlfriend got herself a new job that required her to come to work 1 hour earlier then my working hour. So…I usually wake up late (girlfriend's time frame) but still have ample time to reach my office. Great isn't it…

PS: If I compliant about this, my girlfriend would kill me…I love you dear…

Labels: