« Home | Why Complaint? » | Cost Cutting » | Lucky Number? » | Puxaping Wireless » | After 25 Years » | 300 » | Oh Wait! It's Friday Again » | Want Some Pills? » | I'm a Bad Ape » | Tremors »

Friday Relax

It's quite in the office. Almost all the staff had gone to the exhibition booth. It's somewhat nice actually; we have the whole office to ourselves. We would have partied all day long but the office surveillance camera spoiled it. I guess no one wanted to create a free movie for the boss.

It's cold in the office. I like it… fewer people the colder it gets. Have to enjoy really myself in the office today…but still…I have a few things to settle…argh! No happy hour a guess. Lucky me…Happy weekends everyone.

PS: Went to send the car for a carwash today…poor chap, the birds have been hard on it lately.

Labels: