« Home | PPP Error? » | Rainy Valentine's Day » | Extreme Car Wash » | Missing Home » | Discipline And Fear » | Remember The Two » | Just Another Sunday » | Bloggers We Are » | Aping Cartoons » | Friday Lunch »

Smack Me in The Face Will You

I was lying on the bed last night when I thought that I've been doing the same thing again and again that I think that I've never left my bedroom the whole week. It's always the same ceiling and it's always the same atmosphere. It's like looking at your life in front of you fading slowly into the darkness.

I don't want to go back tonight. I don't want to do the same things. I want to go somewhere where I can discover new things. I'm just bored of my daily routine that I might puke if I go one more round. I hate my life, I hate being me. I just wish that I can be the person that my girlfriend wants me to be. It's hard…being me…being alone…smack me in the face will you…

Labels: