« Home | Existing Is Not Everything » | Puxaping Football » | Hazy Predicament » | It's Already 2pm! Work Ape Work! » | Puxape Me Google » | I’m Breathing Fresh Smoke Here! » | Phishing Scams Sucks! » | Good Day Good Time. » | Bad Puxaping Day. » | Puxape Gaming History »

You Stupid Buffoon!

Have you ever tried adding additional PCI card on your computer? I learn something useful while trying. Never try to be a computer technician if you are not. Simple as it seems, I wasted 2 hours by messing the whole system.

It was supposed to be a simple task, but it turns out awful. After plugging the card inside, I tried to turn on the computer again. Nothing happened, there were no beeps and the monitor was pitched black. Pulling back and inserting the card a couple of time did not do any justice at all. The computer just keeps refusing to boot up time after time.

Fearing for the worse, I was prepared to send the computer for repairs. Normally it would cost me about RM30 for a simple check up. Replacing parts would cost me a more depending on which part that would need replacing. If you have a computer, you will know that there is a chain reaction in replacing things inside your computer. That I hope will not burn my wallet, hopefully…

While trying to unplug the CPU I realize something. It was so embarrassing and I feel like a stupid buffoon! I DID NOT TURN ON THE F*****G POWER SUPPLY THE WHOLE TIME I WAS WORKING!

PS: Just to show you how stupid and ape could be...

Labels: