« Home | Good Day Good Time. » | Bad Puxaping Day. » | Puxape Gaming History » | Puxaping Meebo » | Futsall Monster. » | Aping Paintball! » | Georgetown Penang » | Nepal Helicopter Tragedy » | Ape Played Paintball Today! » | The Stupidest Thing I’ve Done. »

Phishing Scams Sucks!

I had taken things for granted. For a while I have been using Public Bank’s online banking services to pay my credit cards and other bill. I even use it to transfer money to my parents back home.

Last month a phishing scams that was targeted at several bank here in Malaysia were discovered. Not knowing how many people were con by this f*****g rascal!, some banks decided to suspend their online services.


*sigh* It troubled me a lot and it has taken my time to settle things up. I hope that these services will resume back soon. I know that we Malaysian are being pampered by technology. But what can we do? Heavy schedule and traffic jams had forced us to be more depended on services like this.



PS: Do anyone know how I can transfer fund using Public Bank ATM machine? (^_^)

Labels: