« Home | Shinzo Abe » | Hey! This Is Nice. » | When A Favour Becomes Your Duty. » | Monday Rants. » | Should I Be Scared Of The Future? » | Do You Have A Scar? » | A Game Of Balls. » | It's Your Birthday Ape! »

Jungle 2 Jungle 2 Puxape

After thinking about it for a couple of days I decided to change “Jungle 2 Jungle” to “puxape”. The name puxape sticks like a glue in my mind and I think it would have the same kind of effect on readers.

I also came out with a tagline that sound stupid : ) “What if you were brought up by an ape...would you have the ability to think as a normal person or...you become puxape?” The same thing applies here; the stranger it is the more it sticks in your mind.

Now the only thing that is missing is the content. Should I continue writing about my lame ape life or should I concentrate on a topic. Ahh!!! Confusion all the way, I really am screw. I don’t have any idea!

Why suddenly now I want people to come in? It started out as a place I can learn and relax…why? I should take one step at a time…I don’t know what I’m saying now…better stop now…

PS: an ape without a banana is one confuse ape…I am sorry (*_*)

Labels: