« Home | Do You Have A Scar? » | A Game Of Balls. » | It's Your Birthday Ape! »

Should I Be Scared Of The Future?

“A good story is at its best when the line between truth and fiction remains ambiguous”-Leicester Hemingway

Truth is I am a little confused on how I’m going to continue blogging forward. Should I continue anonymously or should I tell you my real name? The thing is it’s much easier for me to tell you something when I am not hiding my identity but at the end it’s going to be harder for me to continue blogging without expressing openly. People are watching and you do not know whether they have good or bad attention.

I know most of the veteran bloggers out there have been in this kind of situation before. And most of them believe that being truth to yourself and others is the best kind of solution in the long run. Mind you that most of the successful bloggers don’t hide their true identity. How I wish I can be as open as them…

I have friends around me and I have a beautiful girlfriend who supports me when I’m down. But sometimes I need the space to really express myself. Sometimes it’s not going to be easy for them to understand. I don’t want to hurt them and at the same time I don’t want to sacrifice my hearts need. That’s why it is hard…

So I the ape will for the time being, continue to be anonymous. We will see for how long. I promise that one day you all will know the real me…promise : )

PS: Penang was raining the whole day today (I slept more then usual)

Labels: