« Home

It's Your Birthday Ape!

I should be happy that I’m 27 years old today. Being the ape that I am, I know that it is impossible for me to cherish those years that have past by. Anyway it is time that I should try to document myself. At least my tiny presents in this world would not be such a waste of oxygen. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not searching for publicity. It’s just that I have the urge to try and explore things that is within my reach.

It never made sense to me, writing something personal and then showing it to others. It seems that people are more open nowadays then it used to be. It has its good and bad side. Banana or no banana I like to try blogging for a while. We’ll see how long I can last before I get bored and run back to the jungle again…

Ps: I know that my grammar and diction is a bit rusty. Blame me for being an ape that I am…

Labels: