« Home | Benfica Again! » | Thank You » | Moving On » | Bugger! » | Beta Blogger » | Just Black » | The Disorder » | Fergie's Fledglings » | Homeless Spider » | Ma Look What I Found. »

I'm Trying It

As you can see, I'm beginning to slow down (lazy again) on my writing here. I will try to do something else instead. Maybe some pictures and video I guest. Writing is fun actually considering that I suck in English when I was in school. But I'm trying to polish my artistic and creativity side (my lazy excuse). That's why you'll be seeing a lot of pictures here.

Anyway there have been some problems (again) with Beta that made me think twice before posting anything. I'll let you know what the problem is when I have time to look into it. To be on the safe side, I'm already backing up some of my blog post incase something really awful happen...

Some say it is easy...Some say it might be hard...Can bloging earn you something? I'll guest I will be looking into it soon then I expected. I know last time I said that I won't be trying to make money here. Shame on me...

PS: Will there be snow this Christmas?

Labels: