« Home | Aping Paintball! » | Georgetown Penang » | Nepal Helicopter Tragedy » | Ape Played Paintball Today! » | The Stupidest Thing I’ve Done. » | Long Distant Running. » | TVU Player » | Traffic Jam? » | Jungle 2 Jungle 2 Puxape » | Shinzo Abe »

Futsall Monster.


No this is not my foot hurting, it belongs to my superior. There were only 7 of us yesterday. We had to play 3 against 4. It wasn’t fair actually, but we manage to balance things up by putting the weakest player on the latter side (ape was the weakest link…sucks!).

It happens just a few minute before the final whistle. He was dribbling the ball into deep apposition line when suddenly, he fell and twisted his ankle. It must have hurt very much. If I were in his shoes, I would have fainted (^.^)!

Anyway I should be more careful when playing any sport or recreational activities. I'm not young anymore and accidents do happen when you get older. *sigh* I miss being a teenager…

PS: aping around the jungle is not the same as it used to be…

Labels: