« Home | Getting Enough Pay? » | Being Older » | Bye Bye 4 » | Hi » | F1 Future » | Penang Bridge 5/4/2007 » | Penang Bridge 4/4/2007 » | I Will Go On » | Eat Frogs and Suck Panadol » | True Story,Must Read!!!!!!!!!! »

Need A Holiday...Please

Every now and then, I imagine myself on a holiday with my girlfriend somewhere down south while enjoying the food (my definition of a good holiday = good food). It's the only luxury that I have now (imagining), considering that we both are so busy with our own work and responsibility. If I have a choice, I would runaway with her to a far away land where you don't have to work to live happily (imagining). If only…

Jungle Talks: First they want, then they say they don't want…now they say they really want too…I think the love affair between Man U and Malaysia is a complicated one…add that with a third party (AFC)…you got yourself a love triangle…

Labels: ,