« Home | Morning Wisdom » | Maid Alert » | Bloody Tooth Part 2 » | Headlights + Rainy Season » | Bloody Tooth » | Hello Penang » | LCCT No.2 » | New Year with ducky » | Happy New Year 2007! » | Rainy Day »

Image Spam

The other day I open my e-mail account to see my e-mails. I know, I've been busied last month but I wasn't expecting so many e-mails inside my inbox. To add to my frustration, I lot of the unknown e-mail are imaged spam. Last time I manage to control the amount of non image spam e-mail by using the built-in spam blocker provided by my e-mail account. However that was last time.

The introductions of image spam have again added the quantity of useless data inside my inbox. Further more the size of such spam are humongous. Imagine if you are using you're the old hotmail account…headache…

There is actually a way to stop image spam. If you are interested, you can search it on the Internet. Good luck!

Labels: